Wednesday, April 17, 2013


Hello everybody, Ellie here!

First I want to say a massive thank you to Darth for wanting me here on the blog. This is the first blog I have ever done so please bear with me. I am doing the best I can and in time I will hopefully get a lot better.

Today is Wednesday and we all know what that means! An exciting new update!
Today three morabs arrived to the Golden Leaf stable, go check them out.  I haven’t picked a favorite and I am not really sure what to think of them. It’s a good thing I don’t have an urge to buy any of them - I really have some saving up to do.

If you’re thinking about getting one of the morabs you should read Darth’s post and get ideas to what you should name your horse. Get creative.


We finally found out what the builder in Moorland was doing. He was building a shop for Lifetime members only and as a non-Lifetime player I am obviously really disappointed. I was hoping for a ‘mane and tail service salon’ so I could get rid of that hideous tail.

Lifetime members aren’t the only one who can go shopping for new exciting outfits. There’s a new collector’s outfit available in the starshop in Moorland and in Fort Pinta there’s a new shop where you can buy the winning designs from the t-shirts contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment