Wednesday, April 24, 2013


Hola, Ellie here!

Updates, updates, updates!

*** And a new blog header***

Today the server was down for over 6 hours and I was hoping for a really big update – like for example the opening of South East Jorvik and maybe the “mane shop” which didn’t happen. I’m still stuck with the “beaver” tail. *sadface*

The storyline continued - the German tourists need your help and they will trust you with their secret. I was so happy finally getting quests again, and I am excited to see what will happen when it continues tomorrow.

Two Akhal Tekes horses arrived to Marley’s farm and the cremello is probably one of my all-time favorite horses – but nothing tops my Danish Warmblood, he is just adorable.  


Besides the new quests and horses, new clothes and bridles are now available in Firgrove.

Not much to report, really.
Darth’s horse, Darkstar, and my Apple will soon reach level 13. That’s really exciting and once I reach level 15 I will need a new horse I can focus on. – I still have some saving up to do. All the star coins I bought this weekend are gone! I can’t handle money, I need to learn how not to spend my money so quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment